Friday, April 24, 2009

The Green Gate House

Alas, we have fallen in love again. There is another home that we've made an offer on as of yesterday as a matter of fact, three offers on yesterday (long story for later). The back and forth is emotionally exhausting and because the home is new to the market, the seller is especially ornery.

This house doesn't really have a color that I can assign to the brick and when I told Michael it was like a cottage he said "no". Indisputable (unlike an opinion such as 'it makes me think of .....') is the fact that this home has a green deck and fence, so for now, that is how we will refer to it. That is, until we can hopefully refer to it as 'our house'.

We countered last night and supposedly our counter was never received, so we resent today at 5pm and are anxiously awaiting a response by 9pm tonight. We still know God's plans are better than ours, but Michael's been better at reminding us of that than I have lately. I'm just so ready to begin mentally arranging my furniture and planning a barbeque and I refuse to do that again without knowing a home is ours...

No comments: