Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Squirrels... Friend or Foe

So it's been a long time since we've written and though not much is new with Michael and I there has been a lot going on in our lives! We got a new sister in law when David married Sara on June 19th and just last week on July 8th our first nephew, Jackson Charles Anderson, was born to Jonathan and Ashley. I have some pictures of those events that I still need to pull off my camera, but I was cleaning off my desktop today and found this video of Huck so I figured I could at least post that in the interim.

Huck loves loves loves to be outside. His routine when we open the back door is to check the wall for lizards, then run to check the trees for squirrels, then do whatever other business he has to do out there. If he's outside in the morning there is no question that he's sitting in the flower bed looking to the sky, because those squirrels are sitting up in our trees tormenting him with their flicking tails, chirping, and scurrying about. I'm not sure if he desperately wants to play with them, or eat them, but it is the number #1 cause of a barking, whining, Hucklebear.

Poor huck.

No comments: