Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mmmm.... Vitamins

I have to say, I don't like to take vitamins - I feel like they get stuck in my throat and leave a yucky taste in my mouth and even though I can swallow other pills just fine, vitamins are different. Sometimes I'm optimistic and I purchase a bottle thinking that I'll take them every day for good health, but I never do and they expire.


When I was little I had Flintstones vitamins that were supposed to be "yummy" but I'd put them in my mouth and hide them under my tongue for however long it took to get to the bathroom and spit them out. Usually I'd hold them there for 30 minutes or so to be sneaky before I spit them out (I wonder if my parents knew this, mom? dad?).


Anyway, Michael and I went grocery shopping a couple of weeks ago and imagine my surprise when I saw gummi-vitamins for ADULTS! Whaaaat?! These yummy things are called Vita Craves and they are scrumptious, er... more delicious than regular vitamins. The after taste still leaves something to be desired, but man, it sure beats regular vitamins. I would highly recommend these to other vitamin-hating candy-lovers!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Thanks for the tip. Do they have lots of FOLIC ACID???