Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy 2010

It's been too long since I blogged and I think that's most likely due to all the time I've been spending in the "fast lane", literally! Michael and I went 'home' to College Station Dec. 23rd through Dec. 26th/27th. Dec. 30th I headed back to College Station where I stayed until Jan. 3rd at which point I drove to Austin to work for the 4th. The evening of Jan. 4th I drove to S.A. and Jan. 6th I drove back to Dallas. Whew!

I think Michael would agree that 2009 was a banner year for Michael and I - and for our first year of marriage. We bought our first house, got little Huckleberry.... and finished the year by finding out we're finally getting a new sister-in-law (Congratulations David and Sara) and that we're going to be an Aunt and Uncle this coming summer 2010 (Congratulations J & A on your baby-on-the-way).

I am still not used to writing 2010 and it's even crazier to think it's been 10 years since we graduated High School, 10 years since Michael and I met, 10 years since so many people thought we were coming to the end of time! 10 years ago I was just barely getting my own cell phone, own car, and moving away from my family. I don't know if I could have predicted that we'd be where we are today, but one thing is for sure - I know I couldn't have planned the last 10 years better than what God has made of them.

No comments: