Monday, October 25, 2010

25 Weeks... Hello 3rd Trimester, Goodbye Stomach Bug!

Well the 24th week ended up being tougher than expected thanks to some strange flu-like symptoms including fevers, chills, vomiting and sore throats that plagued the Anderson household. It spared no one but Hucklebear, which basically means it took Michael and I out for a few days. That said, we're much much better now and moving on into week 25.

Week 25, baby will celebrate my birthday with me (in my belly), her first Halloween (in my belly), attend her first San Antonio Builder Guide Builder Rally (in my belly with all the candy that I'll plan to eat there), and begin painting her room (from my belly). Fortunately for her, I took two days off this week to allow for all this quality time!

This is also the week of the much anticipated glucose test. I'm certainly hoping that I don't find out I have gestational diabetes as we approach the holidays!!!
The belly at 25 weeks.

Me exasperated because I was trying to get the pants situated to take the belly picture and the camera died. Then the OTHER camera died. Either way, this is the belly at 25 weeks.

No comments: