Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Halloween

Lots of happy in our lives lately with Happy Birthday, Happy Halloween and Happy Anniversary. I guess you see now why I love this time of year. I dressed up October 29th for a work event as a pirate, but October 31st our friends Ryan and Allison (Hey Allison!) in the Engaged and Newly Married Class at church threw a fun costume party! Pics of our costumes below - we won best costume as Popeye and Olive Oyl - my hair is still gray in places from the black hair spray!

See my pirate costume with matching co-workers by clicking this link http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=337303&id=864180073&l=b45a814f9a.
See other birthday and Halloween pics by clicking this link

2 comments:

Mel said...

ah he he he -- you both look adorable!!! Where's Sweet Pea??? :-)

Unknown said...

Yay Halloween Party!!! :) Ya'lls costumes were so the best. You didn't even mention that you won Best Overall Costume!!!